Tuesday 1 December 2009

Dec 1 2009

It's 4pm, I'm finding it hard to concentrate on the 'to do' list, I've got a full cup of coffee and am inspired by someone else who vowed to write every day during the month of December.

I've left this site lingering for way too long. It's a shame because enough big stuff has happened over the past months. Would have made good reading.

This feels strange, a bit rusty. I think I'll type a list and hope (assume) that things will flow again soon.

Dinner menu this week:
Monday - turkey burgers, sweet potato fries, quinoa and black bean salad
Tuesday - Thai Salmon wrapped in filo, string beans with mushrooms
Wednesday - prawns in lemon sauce with whole wheat pasta
Thursday - taco's with turkey mince
Friday - pizza from simply fresh

nope, nothing yet. I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments: