Wednesday 2 December 2009

Dec 2 2009

Day Two.

I joined a gym again. The 4 month hiatus has not been restful; it's been a hassle because I have no routine and I hate the way I feel when I'm not working out. If I had a nickle for every time I bring my gym stuff to work and then do nothing...I'd be rich.
I have lots of desire and very little discipline. I wish I were the type who actually benefited from the daily walks with the dog.

Tomorrow night is the introduction to this new gym. I hate gym introductions. I'd much rather just go and work out.

Thinking about the gym and not working out and how much I eat has instantly propelled me into a funk. It's pathological - I know what to do to feel better and I certainly know what not to do to avoid feeling this bad. This is familiar and not in a good way.

No comments: